2000 words (maximum).
Read Notes pages 98-159.
Assume that you have a very good friend who is a young earth creationist and believes in the global flood of Noah.
This friend also believes that it is impossible to be both a Christian and an evolutionist. Using the course material from the three historical sections (Astronomy & the Galileo Affair, Geology & the Biblical Flood, Evolution & Darwins Religious Beliefs), encourage your friend that is it possible to be a Christian who accepts evolution.
(1) The central purpose of these papers is for YOU to develop YOUR views on the relationship between science & religion.
(2) In writing these papers, USE the ideas found in the Class Notes, Class Handouts & Class Audio-Slides, and in doing so DEMONSTRATE to me that you grasp these concepts.
(3) After describing your views, always defend themthat is, give me reasons why you believe in your view.
(4) Always RESPECT the Maximum Word Limit for each paper.
(5) Use Endnotes for citations & use the Chicago Manual of Style to format the Endnotes.