Review the below photos and complete the Lesion Descriptor worksheets. In a 100 words or less describe what you think each lesion is and what you would need to do?
Critical Thinking Questions
Answer each question in 100 words or less.
1. Many times we will find a lesion on a patient who is completely unaware of its
existence. Why do you think patients are unaware of changes in their own mouths?
2. How would you feel if your clinician had just told you there was a suspicious area on
the left side of your tongue? What questions would you ask?
3. What is the difference between a papule and vesicle?
1. Post a photo of a lesion and describe it.
2. Visit the following websites and comment on the technology. Is this something you
would use in your practice? How would it make your job more efficient (2 paragraphs)?