I. Choose ONE of the following topics and write a 200-word short answer.
1. In your own words explain the power of myth using examples of Fable, Poetry and Allegory.
2. Using examples from both Religion and Philosophy explain the relationship between God and human beings.
3. What do you learn about the concept of TIME through Platos allegory of The Cave? Explain your answer.
4. Write a paragraph explaining this word equation: Telos=Zoe Life=Fully Human=Happiness
II. Choose ONE of the following topics and write a 200-word short answer.
1. What were the names of the two trees in the middle of the Garden of Eden? Which tree did God forbid Adam and Eve to eat from and why? What was the outcome of the story of Adam and Eve?
2. The 40 days after Jesus baptism are very important. Where does Jesus go? What does he do? Who does he talk to? What is their conversation about?
III. Choose ONE of the following topics and write a 200-word short answer.
1. Write a paragraph on the purpose of The Lords Prayer.
2. One very important moment in the life of Jesus is his baptism. Recount the events explaining their significance. What Old Testament story does this remind you of and why?
3. In your own words unpack Jesuss teaching of the Beatitudes.