Sometime in the course of your education or your career you will probably be asked to lead or participate in a presentation. Youll find it valuable to know the options available for presenting information to a group in a clear and engaging manner.
1. Read the lesson material as well as the articles by TechRadar and and also by Spencer referenced in your study materials. (You may also do further research, if desired.)
**Spencer, L. (2017, December 29). The best free online presentation software tools for 2018.
**TechRadars list of the best free presentation software
2. Then compose a brief document of between 500 and 850 words (approximately 2 to 3 pages long). Your document should do all of the following:
3. Compare at least two of the tools, examining advantages and disadvantages of each type.
4. *Speculate about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
5. * Think about classroom, social, or workplace experience you have had as an audience member for a presentation. Critique one aspect (either positive or negative) of the presenters use of presentation software.