For this project you will pick a country other than the United States and survey the political, economic, legal, cultural, trade, and monetary environment. You will consider the challenges and opportunities of conducting business in the country based on your research and information from the textbook. You will also propose a product to enter the country. This project will be broken down into 2 parts. It is important to note that not all textbook chapters are assigned for the class, but there may be information in unassigned chapters that will help you with this paper.
A 4-6-page, double-spaced report is required.
An outline of the report is listed as below:
1. Outline the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the country (20 points)
2. Propose a product to enter the country (10 points)
3. Analyze the current product and company producing the product (20 points)
3. Explain how your introducing your product to the new country will be profitable, sustainable and beneficial for the local community (20 points)
4. Analyze and integrate information from Part 1 to support why the product should be introduced to the new country (10 points)