Strong Temptations Assignment 2
Please answer the following questions. Please elaborate as much as you can.
1. Describe the main character, and explain why you think he is a main character.
2. Describe each supporting character, and explain why you think each is a supporting character.
3. Describe the setting of the story.
4. Outline the events of the story in order.
5. Identify and explain all of the conflicts involved in the story.
Please explain the importance or relevance of each quotation from the story. Why are these quotations important? What do they reveal about the story, characters, setting, etc.? Please elaborate as much as you can.
1. He surveyed the fence, and all gladness left him 
2. At this dark and hopeless moment an inspiration burst upon him! Nothing less than a great, magnificent inspiration.
3. Like it? Well I dont see why I oughtnt to like it. Does a boy get a chance to whitewash a fence every day?
4. Now dont you see how Im fixed? If you was to tackle this fence and anything was to happen to it Oh, shucks, Ill be just as careful. Now lemme try. SayIll give you the core of my apple
5. And when the middle of the afternoon come, from being a poor poverty-stricken boy in the morning, Tom was literally rolling in wealth