To create a 60-minute grammar lesson, with appropriate stages, tasks and resources.
Who am I teaching?
An A2 monolingual class of twelve 14-16 year olds (6M, 6F) in their own country. They are at late elementary level (A2).
Decide what nationality your class is and state this in the lesson plan.
Guidance – Preparing to Write your Lesson Plan
Before starting to write this assignment, you should;
1. Read Unit 1 Part 3 on lesson planning.
2. Read Unit 7. There is also a short section on PPP in Unit 6
3. Research the target language: First conditional to talk about events that are likely to happen. There is some information on conditional forms in unit 7, but you will need to look at it in further depth and reference your sources.
4. Read the following document carefully, download it and save it to your local machine. Notes on teaching this form.
5. Look at this model assignment, which demonstrates how we want you to present your work. N.B. This is for different target language you should not copy anything directly from the model.
Each document should remain it’s own file.
The Model/Example Assignment is 2094 user-created words, not including the references / Bibliography.