Imagine you are a new visionary leader who is a champion for positive change in organizations. You are planning to develop no less than 5 new technologies in the coming year. Currently, your organization has no formalized plan and no best practices for the integration of new technologies. Before your arrival at the company, new technology integration had mixed success. Your CEO has asked you to compile some best practices, create a plan, and present them to Senior Management.
For this assignment, research successful implementations of a new technology of other organizations. Incorporate your area of specialization (cybersecurity) into your research as well. From your research, Compile a list of best practices and create a plan for the integration of a new technology for your organization. You may choose any new technology drawn from real-world examples.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation, in which you:
1. Discuss the value of planning in the integration of new technology using best practices.
2. Provide a list of common best practices using examples from successful implementations in other organizations.
3. Outline and justify a plan for implementing new technologies using the new technology that you chose as an example.
4. Discuss the importance of being able to evaluate the successful integration of technology in your organization
5. Provide suggestions for a formal method to evaluate the successful integration of technology in your organization.
Remember your audience when you create this presentation and the fact that senior managers want you to sell them on the idea of adding an additional administrative step in the implementation process. You also want to sell them on the benefits of evaluating the effectiveness of successful integrations.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics
Support your presentation with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides, not including title page and references.
Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards