This assignment to prepare a project related to school psychology that fits within the SSD methodology that you find interesting. Consider academic intervention, consultation, crisis training, etc. and develop an SSD proposal.
The proposal will be presented using PowerPoint or a similar program. An APA-style paper is not required.
1. Introduction/Rationale for Study Select a topic that is conducive to small-n research designs and provide a rationale for its study (1 slide)
2. Review of Previous Research – Briefly review the literature and report enough background information to introduce your topic. All sources must be cited both in-text and at the end of your presentation (1 slide)
3. Research Questions/Hypotheses Generate a novel set of research questions based on your chosen topic. (1 slide)
4. Methodology You will propose a small-n design for researching your topic. You should include how many participants you would need and a general description of each of the conditions including target behaviors, anticipated data to be collected, baseline conditions, and the specific design for evaluation (1 slide)
5. Predicted Results & Limitations Describe the results youd expect to get and report any foreseeable limitations to your study. You must include a model graph using fictitious data (1 slide)Select a topic that is conducive to small-n research designs and provide a rationale for its study (1 slide)
using a MultipleBaseline design with alternating treatments (paper one-day computer the next.)
look at 3-4students over 3-4 weeks.