Social Media Campaign
B. Write your community health nursing diagnosis statement based on a chosen health concern youve identified in the simulation, related to Health People 2020 topics.
1. Explain how the health concern from the nursing diagnostic statement is linked to a health inequity or health disparity within the target population.
a. Discuss the primary community resources and primary prevention resources currently available in Sentinel Town to address the health concern.
b. Discuss the underlying causes of the health concern.
2. Discuss the evidence-based practice associated with the Field Experience topic.
a. Identify data about the topic from within Sentinel Town (obesity, low education).
C. Develop a community health nursing social media campaign strategy for Sentinel Town that will convey your health message and address the chosen topic by doing the following:
1. Describe your social media campaign objective.
2. Recommend two population-focused social marketing interventions and justify how each would improve the health message related to your selected topic.
3. Describe a social media platform you would use that is appropriate for communicating with the target population in Sentinel Town.
a. Discuss the benefits of the selected social media platform in supporting preventative healthcare.
4. Discuss how the target population will benefit from your health message.
D. Describe best practices for implementing social media tools for health marketing.
E. Create a social media campaign implementation plan by doing the following:
1. Describe Sentinel Town stakeholder roles and responsibilities in implementing the plan.
2. Discuss potential public and private partnerships from Sentinel Town that could be formed to aid in the implementation of your campaign.
3. Create a specific timeline for implementing your campaign.
4. Explain how you will evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
5. Discuss the costs of implementing your campaign.
F. Reflect on how social media marketing supports the community health nurses efforts to promote healthier populations.
1. Reflect on how your social media campaign could apply to your future nursing practice