Reflective Essay: Take the Self-Assessment 7.2 on page 212 of the Johnson (2019) text. Respond to the following prompts:
1. Explain what your score says about you as a follower.
2. Assess how you personally handle the challenges of obligation, obedience, cynicism, dissent, and bad news.
3. Discuss the role courage might play with regard to you being a healthy follower.
4. Discuss which of the unhealthy motivations on p. 213 of the Johnson (2019) text you might have a tendency toward and how you might overcome that tendency.
5. Address how a Christian worldview might help you become a more authentic and proactive follower.
Present your responses in a 2,0002,400-word paper prepared following current APA guidelines for professional papers. Be sure to support your conclusions thoroughly with scholarly support, including a properly formatted reference page and citations. Your support must include at least 1 reference to the textbook, at least 1 reference to Scripture, and at least 1 scholarly source.