As the library is central to your academic success, each class that you take will require a library assignment. This means if you are taking two courses, you must do two library assignments. Submitting the same library assignment for two separate courses is academic dishonesty; it is a form of plagiarism and will result in an “F” in both courses.
Your library assignment is due Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. No late assignments will be accepted for any reason. Please get started right away.
Prepare a bibliography of three (3) peer reviewed/scholarly journal articles on the topic assigned to you.
1) The assignment must be done using the APA citation style (6th ed);
2) The journal articles must be retrieved from the Proquest Computer Science database only.
3) The title of the articles must contain the topic assigned and must be dated between 2010 to 2020.
4) The language of the articles must be English.
5) On a separate page, outline in one paragraph what you learned in the process of building the bibliography. This sub section must be given your own unique title.
6) Upload the completed work to the library assignment section of your course.
Be sure to view the rubric in the Files area below as it outlines how this assignment will be graded.
Total points: 50 (5%)
You are also invited to use the sample paper that is in the “Files” area below to prepare your assignment.
Virtual Library Session
A virtual library session will be held to discuss your assignment. The date and time will be announced by your Instructor.
Otherwise, you are invited to nominate a class representative to contact me directly with a date and time that your class would like us to meet. The session must be scheduled at least two weeks before the due date of the assignment.